Re: [exim] batching messages to ISP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] batching messages to ISP
On 19 Jul 2005 at 22:18, p cooper wrote about
    "Re: [exim] batching messages to ISP":

| is this possible ( ie will exim do this)

No, I don't think so. Make your PHP app send 50 at a time in the
first place, waiting a decent interval between.

Better yet: Contact your ISP, explain your situation, and get the
limit raised. If they won't do it, any work-around you come up with
likely violates your TOS/AUP and can get you booted anyway.

| OR
|
| is there a way of detecting whether a 550 error message will be generated
| before actually sending the message. ?

LOL!  We're still waiting for real machine intelligence, I doubt
Philip has implemented machine ESP.    ;)

- Fred