[exim] How to filter 'negatively' ?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: lee
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] How to filter 'negatively' ?

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to filter on a condition that a certain mail header does
not exist ?
If so, I'd be grateful to find out the required syntax.

eg something like
if
header_to: contains "abc@???"
and
$header_List-Subscribe: does not exist
then

If it can't be done, I've looked at the FAQ and the closest (but
different) technique I may have to look into is a variation on this :

Q0512: I'm trying to reference the Envelope-To: header in my filter,
but $h_envelope-to: is always empty.

A0512: Envelope-To: is added at delivery time, by the transport.
Therefore, the header doesn't exist at filter time. In a user filter,
the values you probably want are in $original_local_part and
$original_domain. In a system filter, the complete list of all envelope
recipients is in $recipients.

thanks a lot,
lee

--

A perfect internet companion: LEE'S FREE MUSIC STATION
<http://launch.yahoo.com/lc/?rt=0&rp1=0&rp2=1453474498>