[exim] Exim Integrate LDAP

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: listlow
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Exim Integrate LDAP

Hi,

I would like to configure exim as a smtp hud for my exchange, once i
have installed the exim 4.15 with the basic configuration in my
slackv10 box and i realized that i will need the ldap service in order
to query my exchange. Therefor, i have installed openldap 2.2.26 with
other necessary packages like Berkeley DB 4.2.52 ...

Afterall, i am trying to re-compile the exim with ldap support, i have
modified the Makefile as below :-

LOOKUP_LDAP=yes
LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lpq
LDAP_LIB_TYPE=OPENLDAP2

everything build fine while perform "make" but come to "make install"
the system given the error msg as below :-

root@spam:~/exim-4.51# make install

Installation directory is /usr/exim/bin

./exim: error while loading shared libraries: libldap-2.2.so.7: cannot

*** Could not run ./exim to find version number ***
*** Exim installation failed ***
make: *** [install] Error 1
root@spam:~/exim-4.51#

I am trying to debug the error but fail to do so, whoever know or
encounter the same problem before, pls kindly share it with me. I am
kinda lost.

Thanks
Your help is very appreciate.

--