Re: [exim] [exiscan] cmdline scanner, error ignored?

Página Inicial
Autor: Daniel Tiefnig
Para: exim
Assunto: Re: [exim] [exiscan] cmdline scanner, error ignored?
Tom Kistner wrote:
> The exit code is not checked at all since scanners differ in what
> they return as the exit code for "succes", "virus found" etc.

Duh, true. I recognised today, that clamav is exiting "1" if a virus is
found.

> So problems are not recognized at all ATM. Maybe this could be
> implemented using a third "must-be-there" regular expression.

That would be better then, yes. In case of clamav the definition "must
be there if not virus-found" would be more useful, btw. 'cause without
the summary report, it just prints "<filename>: OK" or "<filename>:
<virusname> FOUND". With a wrapper script, this doesn't matter of course.

Thanks for the info,
daniel