Re: [exim] exim4 + ldap integration: requirements

Autor: Jonathan Gonzalez
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim4 + ldap integration: requirements
Thomas,

your config seems not to be equal than mine. Also de online
documentation for 4.50 do not show any information about mail routing,
only example queries. I have done a lot of example queries. I can
search for domains at the moment but i cannot put messages in the
spool of each user, nor authenticate.

My ldap DIT is something like this:

    uid=user,ou=people,ou=domain.com,ou=domains,dc=foo,dc=bar

In slapd.conf i have loaded the following schemes:

   include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
   include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
   include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
   include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
   include         /etc/ldap/schema/openldap.schema
   include         /etc/ldap/schema/misc.schema

For the population of the ldap i use phpldapadmin, and i got stuck :(

Any thoughts?

TIA,
BR,

jonathan