[exim] eximstats and ident callbacks

Página Inicial
Autor: Steve Campbell
Para: Loed
CC: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] eximstats and ident callbacks
>> Top 50 local senders by message count
>>
>> Messages    Bytes   Average Local sender
>> 2            29KB    15KB    Debian-exim
>> 1            2907    2907    B-396316870

>> I have no such users at all. As far as I understand it is

>Debian-exim is the user under which Exim4 runs. B-396316870 is a puzzle,
>look in /etc/passwd.

Note: eximstats doesn't refer to /etc/password but gets everything from the mainlog.

>> Why does eximstats marks them as local-senders? Depending on the U=user_ident?

eximstats marks a message as from a local sender if it does not see a 'H=<Host>' attribute. It will then take the user from the 'U=<username>' attribute.

Can you send some sample mainlog lines containing the strange local-sender?

Thanks,
Steve