[exim] CEAS papers now online

Autor: Richard Clayton
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] CEAS papers now online

The papers for the Second Conference on Email and Anti-Spam (CEAS) are
now online. I've mentioned the paper on greylisting by John Levine
before on this list (though it has less hard information in it than I'd
hoped for).

        http://www.ceas.cc/

There's also lots of other very interesting material; I'll pick out a
paper on reading CAPCHAs (HIPs if you prefer) -- turns out that
computers are better than humans at reading distorted glyphs! (though a
segmentation problem remains); there's an interesting paper from the
University of Georgia on rate limiting depending on content; and I've
some more interesting log processing to report :)

Still, just, time to book your flight to San Franscisco :-)

- --
richard @ highwayman . com                       "Nothing seems the same
                          Still you never see the change from day to day
                                And no-one notices the customs slip away"