Re: [exim] how to stop exim from reverse lookup check for tr…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: KHALID SHAWKAT
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Mark Smith, exim-users
Kopio:
Aihe: Re: [exim] how to stop exim from reverse lookup check for trustedIPs...
Thank you Mark. I did comment out the line "require verify
reverse_host_lookup" and
move "!authenticated = *" just after "local_parts = postmaster:abuse" but
still the result
is same. Yes, my clients has been trying to use my mail server and they can
send mail
comfortably using a different ISP. None of them can send email with their
own ISPs
and the IP addresses of those ISPs does not have any PTR record or 'A'
record in PTR.
They both can send emails though - if I disable the option "Verify the
existance of email
senders" from WHM/cPanel. Some of their partners can not send email even
though they
are in the whitelist. I checked that the guys, who can not send email have
some issues
with PTR record. I think that the problem is with that WHM option since I
tried with
default exim config setup with the same result. Do you've any suggestion how
to make
these IPs in a trusted list even before the option (Verify the existance of
email senders)
start checking for rDNS?