[exim] Exim4 and Wildcard Delivery

Autor: MarcSchoechlinmslists
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim4 and Wildcard Delivery
Hi !

I would like to test a webapplication which sends mails
to traders and customers.

To get a real idea how the application sends mail I would setup
a mailserver for testing purposes configured like that:

- The mailserver accepts mail for any possible domain
(sender ips should be limited)
- The mailserver receives mail for any possible localname
- The mailserver bounces any accepted mail to
a dedicated mail-adress on another mailserver
(.i.e. mymailtestbox@???)

You see - my intent is to test the mail-facility of the
webappilcation in areal-world scenario but without sending out
the mail really.

Best regards

Marc Schoechlin