Re: [exim] rate-limiting

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dean Brooks
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] rate-limiting
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 03:00:39PM +0100, Jeremy Harris wrote:

> I've started playing with the rate-limit facility in 4.52
> (thanks Tony!) - and the query comes to mind: are the
> db entries seperated by any info apart from the given <key>
> field (or default key), in particular the <p> and <options>?

Yeah, the documentation isn't too clear about this. I wasn't
sure how to handle having multiple ratelimiting statements
tracking different things within the same ACL.

For example, having two different rate limiting RCPT TO statements,
one overall for internal senders and one overall for external senders.
Wasn't sure whether or not the keys were kept separate from each other
inherently or if you have to somehow make the key different.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???