[exim] exim 4.52 and av_scanner. I have an error. What am do…

Página Inicial
Autor: carinus.carelse
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] exim 4.52 and av_scanner. I have an error. What am doing wrong
I would like to use mcafee virus scanner to scan my mail using the exim
function av_scanner but i keep getting an error message in my logs. I
searched in the archives and came up with this. I must be putting
something in the wrong place. Can someone mybe point me in the right
direction?

Error Message : 15:18:22 4751 H=(mrc.ac.za) [remote IP]:33581 I=[Local