Re: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jakob Hirsch
A: 'Exim-users'
Asunto: Re: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config
Richard Hobbs wrote:

> OK, in that case, maybe I do want to go with the exiscan approach... I did
> try this by following Tim Jackson's instructions as best I could, but
> received the following error when I tried to restart exim:

try "strings /usr/sbin/exim | grep spam" and see if spamd-support is
really in exim (which seems to be not).

> Any ideas?

there is also a debian-exim list, btw. (there seem to be too much
debianisms, though people always say debian stays as close to the
originals as possible...)

> Also, a general questions... Which is the better approach considering some
> users want spam checking and others don't? exiscan or router/transport ?

ACL (what you call exiscan, which was a patch for Exim a while ago and
is now included), definitely. Doing this in a router/transport is dumb.