RE: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Richard Hobbs
Para: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config
Hello,

OK, in that case, maybe I do want to go with the exiscan approach... I did
try this by following Tim Jackson's instructions as best I could, but
received the following error when I tried to restart exim:

2005-07-11 12:15:47 Exim configuration error in line 130 of
/etc/exim4/exim4.conf:
main option "spamd_address" unknown

Warning! Invalid configuration file for exim4. Exiting.

I then commented this line out again, because the commenting above it said
it wasn't needed anyway, and then I got this error:

2005-07-11 12:16:52 Exim configuration error in line 472 of
/etc/exim4/exim4.conf:
error in ACL: unknown ACL condition/modifier in "spam = nobody:true"

Warning! Invalid configuration file for exim4. Exiting.

Any ideas?

Also, a general questions... Which is the better approach considering some
users want spam checking and others don't? exiscan or router/transport ?

Thanks again everyone!!

Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group