RE: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Richard Hobbs
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'Exim Users'
Aihe: RE: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config
Hello,

Also, my spamd is currently running like this:

/usr/sbin/spamd --create-prefs --max-children 5 --helper-home-dir -d
--pidfile=/var/run/spamd.pid

Should I remove the "--create-prefs" option to stop it creating preferences
for people who don't want them? Are there any other options I should be
using?

Thanks again, and I apologise for my ignorance ;-)

Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group