[exim] Re: File permission problem.

Author: Björn Lindström
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: File permission problem.
bkhl@??? (Björn Lindström) writes:

> I'm trying to get Exim 4.44 to deliver mail to my EoC
> (http://liw.iki.fi/liw/eoc/) mailing lists like so:
>
> It seems that this should except some problem with file permissions,
> and I was hoping someone here would have an idea what to do about it.

Apparently that was the problem, since if I instead let the mailing
lists be owned by the same user under which Exim is run, it works.

This isn't satisfactory, since I would like to be able to let normal
users own the directories of their own mailing lists.

So, does anyone have an idea how to make the user/group settings for
pipes and routers actually work here?

(My full config file can be seen at
http://stp.ling.uu.se/~bkhl/exim.configure )