[exim-dev] Re: libsrs_alt and strnlen compile issues on MacO…

Autor: Miles Wilton
A: exim-dev
CC:
Assumpte: [exim-dev] Re: libsrs_alt and strnlen compile issues on MacOS/Solaris/OpenBSD
To any interested parties:

I have now posted libsrs_alt-1.0rc1a on srs.mirtol.com which I believe should compile
properly on systems where strnlen is unavailable. My apologies for any grief caused
but I do not use any of these OSs and haven't got them readily at hand to test on.

This release of libsrs_alt is just a repackages of the same library and contains
no new code. Users of rc1 need not upgrade.

Also, please remember that Exim 4.52 contains later code than the patch included in
the download.

Thanks,

Miles Wilton