[exim] Delivery order ?

Góra strony
Autor: Jerry Nicholls
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Delivery order ?
Collective,

I am trying to arrange an Exim4 configuration whereby there are two
routers run for the same address, the first of which is deemed unseen.
This is all working fine, but here comes the crunch. I want the first
router's message to be delivered first (it is the first router after
all), but it appears both in the logs and by checking with '-d' that it
is the last to be delivered.

Maybe I'm making things difficult for myself, but the 2nd router runs a
command irrespective of whether the first router's transport made a
successful delivery. I used to use a shadow transport for this, but they
only run after a successful delivery, which doesn't fit my requirements.

Any pointers greatly appreciated,
Jerry.
--
Jerry Nicholls                       E: Jerry.Nicholls@???