Re: [exim] Exim Final Delivery to XML SOAP WebService

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nico Erfurth
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim Final Delivery to XML SOAP WebService
Dominic Cleal wrote:

>>Currently im using exim and its final delivery method is currently
>>maildir. Im currently changing the infrastructure on the network and
>>would like exim todo the final delivery to an XML SOAP WebService.
>>Has anybody done this before or got any examples how to achieve this?
>
> You could consider using the pipe transport to a script or binary if
> nobody has patched this directly (which is pretty unlikely I guess).

Using an simple LMTP-server could be a lot faster, instead of spawning a
script all the time, it also allows a better way to verify addresses
and. One problem I see by using a webservice is, that you need to read
the whole message first and then pass it as one big XML-document to your
webservice.

Nico