Re: [exim] ldapm lookup for 'senders =' in redirect router?

Author: Jason Martens
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ldapm lookup for 'senders =' in redirect router?
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 15:33 +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Martens, Jason wrote:
> >
> > I thought that might have something to do with the problem, but changing
> > the separator character doesn't seem to help. Here's the output I'm
> > getting from exim4 -d -f myemail@??? -bt isdept@???
>
> Ah, the problem is that the list of addresses being returned by the LDAP
> lookup isn't in the form of an Exim list. You'll need to wrap the lookup
> in ${sg {${lookup ... }} {\s+} { : } }.

Ah, ok. So the senders thing needs stuff in a list format. That little
bit of code you sent me looks like black magic. Where in the docs can I
read about how to do that? Also, it's not working quite right. I'm
getting all of the "s"es in my e-mail addresses replaced with colons
when I run the test with that added.

Thanks again!

Jason Martens