Re: [exim] Easy Disclaimers with Exim?

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: |MoNK|Cucumber
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Easy Disclaimers with Exim?

On 7 Jul 2005, at 09:04, .|MoNK|Cucumber . wrote:

> According to Exim's site, it is difficult and not recommended to
> use disclaimers.
>
> However, most companies still require it, as it at least serves as
> some form of disclaimer in case of error.
>
> Does anyone know of a really easy way to append a disclaimer at the
> bottom of all outgoing emails?

given your username I guess you are allowed to add a disclaimer to
all your outgoing mail...
To add to that, please *do not* create a new thread by replying to a
message you received from a list (in this case the thread entitled
"RE: [exim] Accept messages while offline"), as you screw up
threading in most mail clients.
Thanks

Giuliano