Re: [exim] Re: Pobox and SPF

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: Pobox and SPF
On 6 Jul 2005 at 23:36, Tony Finch wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Re: Pobox and SPF":

| On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Axel Hollanda wrote:
|
| > Sometimes legit mails from POBOX.com got thru and sometimes dont:
|
| I already explained that this is because they have screwed up their SPF
| record.

You stated that, but you didn't explain. I think Axel was hoping
someone could point out specifically what was wrong with the records.

I'm curious as well, what type of screw up (other than not having the
same records on all DNS servers) could cause this symptom (same
sending host & sender domain, one fails and one doesn't).

Not curious enough to do the legwork myself, of course. ;)

- Fred