RE: [exim] Let's talk Scanning, Demime, Decode,Malward (was:…

Autor: Herb Martin
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: RE: [exim] O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?
Assumptes nous: RE: [exim] Let's talk Scanning, Demime, Decode, Malward (was: O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?)
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Let's talk Scanning, Demime, Decode,Malward (was: O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?)

[Being picky...]
That's actually not relevant to the point of whether the
provided features work as documented, as previously
documented, or haven't yet been fully documented.

The scanning features are extremely important to me, and
to my current configuration. I appreciate them very much
and ANY help that anyone can give me in improving my
understanding or use of them.

I have the following working in the DATA ACL:

deny message   = Message contains malformed MIME ($demime_reason).
     demime    = *
     condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

deny message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
     #demime  = *
     malware = */defer_ok

## Yes, my reference to demime is commented out in the malware
## test, and the scan is functioning correctly with ClamAV.