[exim] Performance Problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Elmar Leirich, CONCEPTNET GmbH
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Performance Problem
Hello!

I have Debian running with Exim4 on a Athlon XP 1800 Server with 1GB Ram.
Spamassassin and Clamav are installed. I use Vexim/Mysql for handling
virtual domains.

When I try to send a small Text Message, it takes about 3-5 Seconds before
the Mail is sent by Outlook. A Message with an Attachment of about 6MB takes
about 10-15 Seconds sometimes up to 30 Seconds before the Mail is fully sent
to the mailserver and Outlook "sees" the message as sent. I have
outcommented the "host_lookup" option and I disabled Ident.

Is this a normal behaviour of Exim or is there something I can do to make
Exim perform faster, I mean that Exim should take those mails faster. I
tested also the "queue_only" option but same thing.

I hope someone can help me out with this.

Greets,

Elmar