AW: [exim] Exim Problem with sending larger mails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Elmar Leirich, CONCEPTNET GmbH
A: exim-users
Asunto: AW: [exim] Exim Problem with sending larger mails
The Exim Logs say that the Message has been delivered with no errors. This
Problem only appears when sending large Messages 5MB+. The Receiver gets the
Email shortly after it has been delivered. But it seems as if Exim couldn´t
tell outlook that the message has been sent successfully.
Even small Text-Messages need 5 secs until they are removed from the
"outbox" folder from Outlook.

So I thought about putting all mails in the Queue and send it from there?

Elmar Leirich