Re: [exim] Exim filters in virtual hosting environments

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Bob Johannessen
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim filters in virtual hosting environments
Brian Candler wrote:
> I wondered if anyone has any thoughts about the safety, or otherwise, of
> allowing Exim filters in a virtual hosting environment (that is, where all
> the mailboxes are owned by the same uid).

[clip]
> Anybody have any experience in this area that they'd care to share?

I use Sieve scripts stored in a database with the rest of the user
data. Sieve is designed to be safe for this type of environment.

In addition I use a ${run expansion on the transports directory
option to escape /'s and ..'s and to allow things like:

fileinto "Archive.{year}.{month}";

Exims Sieve also does vacation, which you get "for free" with this
setup.

    Bob