RE: [exim] O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?

Autor: Herb Martin
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: Re: [exim] O?Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?
Assumpte: RE: [exim] O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?
> Mieke Banderas <miekebanderas@???> (Sa 02 Jul 2005
> 17:46:40 CEST):
> > Is the book "Exim: The Mail Transfer Agent" from O´Reilly any good
> > when using Exim 4? What will I miss?
>
> The newer Exim4 book is better, even for the overall overview. And
> Exim4 is 're-designed' in several places, so I'd invest in the newer
> Exim4 book from UIT Cambride.

Does the new book have much value over and above the
online specification?

It's rather pricy if it is "just the same thing" --
what sort of additional value has it provided you?

As to the old book, it was definitely worth the $2.50
($6 with shipping) that I paid on Amazon Used and New.