[exim] OT email tags

Autor: Brent Clark
A: exim
Assumpte: [exim] OT email tags
Hi list

My deepest apologies for asking this here, but very desperate, and I
thought what more better place to ask an email question than in a MTA
mailing list.

I have to have perl create and send an email for my app. In the email
structure I need to have a tag to hold a reference number.

so my question is, can I just insert a tag in the mail headers ( I
assume is must be before the subject), or is any rules that need to be
followed before doing so.

I basically want my mail structure to be as so.

from: abc@???