RE: [exim] Supressing bounce messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Renaud Allard
To: exim-users
CC: fv+exim
Betreff: RE: [exim] Supressing bounce messages
Of course you can, have a look at:
http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/collateral.html#signedsender
and:
http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/exim-sign.html

What I do is using signed envelope sender and accepting bounces for those ones. Bounces addressed to real users but not signed are also accepted but they are just eaten by a blackhole acl.

I think Tony Finch has also done an implementation, but I cannot find back the exact url.

--
http://www.octools.com

.O.
..O