[exim] simplified logging possible ?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andrew Nelson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] simplified logging possible ?
Hi,

I'm trying to get the log file into a nicer (more simple) format so I can
summarise and import it into a database.. I've looked at a few scripts
exim log analysis scripts but there must be a better way to get it right
from the start?

I've played with ACL entries like this (note, $subject doesn't work):
log_message = NICELOG: $recipients, $subject, $sender_host_address,
$sender_address

How can I set it up globally or is there a better way of logging in one
simple line: $recipients, $sender_address, $sender_host, $subject, $other
info ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew