Re: [exim] exim allowed someone to slam my mail server for 3…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: abc
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim allowed someone to slam my mail server for 3 hours
okay, "drop", great thanks.

Maybe I'll just change this line from my rcpt ACL from "deny" to "drop":

   deny    hosts = +rbl_hosts
           message = host $sender_host_address is not allowed to send us email.  Please try sending us email from another host.
           log_message = host $sender_host_address is listed in $dnslist_domain
           dnslists = brazil.blackholes.us:china.blackholes.us:cn-kr.blackholes.us

To the curious, I would *never* receive any non-spam email from those
countries, which is why I block them. If someone in those countries wants
to send me email, they can use yahoo or gmail. :-)