Re: [exim] cant get post to list

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: Jeff Lasman
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] cant get post to list
Jeff Lasman wrote:

>Here's the post; It failed again this evening, with the same error
>message, so this time I'm sending it as a response to this thread,
>exactly as my last good post was accepted.

Which means it will be threaded with an unrelated post.

It looks like the problem with your previous posts is that the
exim-users@??? address was not seen in the To or Cc header of the
message. The MLM then decides that the message may well be spam and
holds it for moderation. Normally this would mean it would get reviewed
and sent onto the list within 24 hours, but I've been away for all of
last week, and depending on what the other moderators are doing could
mean it was a while before we got to it - and even then we normally just
glance at the summary of senders and subjects and release messages or
discard them based on that (so putting something related to ebay or
medications is guarenteed to get your message dropped - no subject also
means the message is dropped).

    Nigel.