[exim] Re: Virtual domains problems

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Re: Virtual domains problems
"Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina" <mihamina.rakotomandimby@???> wrote:
> Andreas Metzler <eximusers@???> :

>> Because you have set server.video56.com as qualify_domain

> Should I have it blank if I want to host wirtual domains?

No.

Afaict from this thread what happens is this:

1. Mail for foo@somevirtualdomain is received
2. exim does the right thing, opens the correct alias file and finds
out that you want this mail to go to userfoo.
3. exim qualifies the address (which it dooes with _every_ address
<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_43.html#SECT43.3>)
coming up with userfoo@???
4. exim does not know how to deliver userfoo@???.
5. You claim "But userfoo is a local system user."

So you have not told exim that "server.video56.com" is local.
               cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"
                                           http://downhill.aus.cc/