RE: [exim] Way to Prevent Spoofed Internal Addresses?

Autor: Mark Smith
A: '.|MoNK|Cucumber .', exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Way to Prevent Spoofed Internal Addresses?

You could try something like this:

  deny
    authenticated = *
    !senders = $authenticated_id
    message = Aliases not allowed

However, a problem with Outlook is that when it receives a "deny", instead
of reporting the error message from the MTA it just tries to send the email
again from any other accounts it can find, until it succeeds in sending the
email. If anyone knows how to stop it doing that, I'd appreciate hearing the
solution.

- Mark