[exim] Virtual domains problems

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Virtual domains problems
Hi,

I choosed to follow this documentation to enable Virtual domain on my
exim4.50:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_46.html#IX2778

I added the "virtual" at the very end of the routers section.

But relay is not permitted for the $domain.

Have I got to list it in the relay_to_domains?

I think no.

Have I got to update something to make Exim understand that $domain
in /etc/mail/virtual/$domain is an allowed domain?

What to do more than the things said in the documentation?

The content of /etc/mail/virtual/example.com is a /etc/aliases-like.
And it should redirect webmaster@??? to a system user.

Thank you... I really searched but did not find any answer...

--
Miroir de logiciels libres        http://www.etud-orleans.fr
Développement de logiciels libres http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/developpement