[exim] Mail get stuck in the mailing queue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edwin Kliest
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Mail get stuck in the mailing queue
Every morning I have about 400,000 emails waiting in the mailing queue. The server receives about 100,000 emails per hour, but it only sends out between 10,000 and 30,000 emails per hour. I have tried to fine tune the exim.conf file, to handle more emails, but I have not been able to let it email more per hour.

The server that is used is a Dual Xeon pentium 3.06 ghz, and is using hyperthreading.

Here are the changes I have made in the exim.conf file:

#nobody as the sender seems to annoy people
untrusted_set_sender = *
local_from_check = false

rfc1413_query_timeout = 10s

smtp_connect_backlog = 100
smtp_accept_max = 20000

queue_run_max =7000
remote_max_parallel = 1000
queue_run_in_order = false
split_spool_directory = true
queue_only_load = 35
smtp_load_reserve = 35
smtp_receive_timeout = 5m
smtp_accept_queue= 35
smtp_accept_max_per_connection = 30000
smtp_accept_keepalive = true
recipients_max = 50000
smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 15000
deliver_queue_load_max = 35
auto_thaw = 0s

Any suggestions are very welcome,

Thanks,