Re: [exim] mime_part_count and rfc822 attachments

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: exim-users
To: Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] mime_part_count and rfc822 attachments
Marc Sherman schrieb:
> exim-users@??? wrote:
>

>> Is there currently any way how to enforce a maximum number of mime
>> parts that a message is allowed to have, no matter how nested in
>> rfc822 attachments they are? If not, can this feature please be added?
>

> You can accumulate a counter in an acl_m variable in the MIME acl.

Thanks, Marc. The easiest solutions are always the best :)

Unfortunately, I'm running out of acl variables :(

So my wish remains. Can this value be made available via a dedicated
variable, say $mime_part_count_total? I guess, everybody who is
replacing demime with decode and the mime acl will need to use this as
long as the check is not incorporated into decode itself.

Thanks,
Patrick