[exim] sophie issues

Author: Ronan McGlue
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] sophie issues
Sophie called from exim (64bit 4-51) doesnt scan the messages sent to it.
Run from the command line it detects them no bother.
ClamAV (64bit) run from exim detects virus perfectly(definitions permitting)

I've a horrible feeling that it wont work until a 64bit libsavi is
released (6months or so- according to sophos)as I have been forced to
compile Sophie 32bit but I'm hoping there is another answer.

From the 451Spec doc online... there is really only one setting in the
configure file for sophie. Am i irght in thinking theres nothing else
that can be done regarding this issue? Anyone else gotten sophie/sophos
to work on 64bit exim/OS??

as always
thanks for the help

Ronan