Re: [exim] Use of whitelist and blacklist RBL's

Author: John Horne
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Use of whitelist and blacklist RBL's
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 15:40 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Ah, you spotted that already. I'm afraid that I feel that a non-setting
> call to dnslists is IMHO untidy and unorthogonal. I don't feel that
> saving values in variables is particularly reprehensible.

True. It just seemed that using 3 variables in this instance was
excessive? I already use 3 acl_c variables and 5 of the acl_m ones. If I
need to store other things in the future I fear I could run out of
variables! :-)

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839