[exim] rewriting headers (add and remove)

Author: Michael Johnson
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] rewriting headers (add and remove)
Hi gang

I posed this question a while back, but didn't get a solution or
response to my last question (Philip is extremely busy so I
understand). So, I'll try again...

I recently updated to 4.51 and think something may have happened to
the headers_add and headers_remove features I was relying on.
Currently, I have:

headers_add        = ${if mathch{$header_list-post:} {\<mailto:(.*)\>} \
                     {${if def:header_reply-to: \
                     {} }

headers_remove      = ${if and { \
                     {def:header_reply-to:} {def:header_list-post:}\
                     } {reply-to} fail }

Failing some possible mistakes in my transcription, is there any
reason this wouldn't work in 4.51? It appears it isn't currently
working and it did in 4.43 (or whatever the previous release to 4.50
was).

What's the switch to turn on debugging so I can see more of what's
happening in the logs?

-Michael

Q: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation
A: Why is top posting frowned upon?