[exim] DNS Configuration for MX Record

Author: Chairul Anwar
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] DNS Configuration for MX Record
Hello,

I'm using Exim as my email server.

I have moved from sendmail to Exim and do not know much about Exim.

My old mail server still up and I use Exim as a HUB server.

When new mail arrives, it will be accept by my Exim mail server and ther
scan for spam and virus, then relay the mails to my Sendmail Mail server.

Now in DNS when lookup for MX records, my provider set it like this:

Non-authoritative answer:

domain.com       mail exchanger = 20 my.sendmail.server

domain.com       mail exchanger = 10 my.replaced.sendmail.server

domain.com       mail exchanger = 10
my.exim.server.who.replace.the.sendmail.server

Will there any problem with double MX 10?

Thanks.

Chairul