[exim] SMTP Problem

Author: Tugdual de Lassat
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] SMTP Problem
Hi

I'm having a problem using exim 4.51, when trying to send mails from a
windev program to a list of email adress. (it currently blocks to the third
sender, and doesn't process any message)

exim sends me constantly following log in mainlog:
2005-06-20 18:42:33 SMTP call from
anantes-154-1-15-216.w81-53.abo.wanadoo.fr (Troti) [81.53.66.216] dropped:
too many nonmail commands (last was "RSET")

I would like to log all smtp activity (commands (EHLO, RSET) and server
response) in a file i could read to try and understand problem (as it uses
classical windows smtp process, it could come from spaces in commands, and
would like to check this), but don't know how to do this, could anybody help
me, by showing me how to do this ...

Thks a lot

Tdldp