Re: [exim] Exim4: all relevant MX records point to non-exist…

Author: Marc Sherman
To: kimhick
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4: all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts
Brian Kimsey-Hickman wrote:

> And I am still missing something. I removed the 172.30.0.0/12 entry
> from that entry and I am still getting the same error message.
>
> Do I have the right config file?
>
> etc/exim4/conf.d/router/200_exim4-config_primary

Please don't top post.

Two possibilities:

1) I didn't notice that you were dig'ing the wrong domain, as Fred
pointed out, so your problem may well be completely unrelated to this
config entry.

2) That's the correct config file if you chose split config when you
intalled the package. If you didn't, the file to edit is
exim4.conf.template. If you have any further questions about this part,
please take them to the pkg-exim4-users@??? list.

- Marc