RE: [exim] Exim3+ TLS

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: cslinx
CC: exim-users, 'Christian Recktenwald'
Betreff: RE: [exim] Exim3+ TLS
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005, cslinx wrote:

> We used the Exim 3 because it is the default in the Debian distribution
> which we happened to install. In addition, the step-by-step guide
> (which we managed to find on the Net) that describes the configuration
> supporting multiple virtual domains refers to Exim 3.

That's absolutely fine. You can go on using Exim 3 as long as you like.
I just wanted to make sure you understood that you won't find many
people around now with the knowledge to help you, because they have all
moved on to Exim 4.

> We will be happy to upgrade to Exim 4 if we can get our hands on some
> articles that guides us through the upgrade/installation into a complete
> system that supports multiple virtual domains, POP3 and webmail. We
> have run through the documentation/FAQ on Exim site but we find it
> difficult to follow as it is organised in such a way that is
> features-oriented (vis-a-vis solutions-oriented).
>
> Or may be we have missed out on some important articles ...?

I don't keep an up-to-date list. Others on this list might know of
information. There is also my book (see below).