[exim] Exim3 to Exim4 upgrade

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthew Daubenspeck
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Exim3 to Exim4 upgrade
I know I am REALLY behind the ball on this one, but I am finally trying
to take the plunge to upgrade from v3 to v4. I basically have local
users that belong to different domains. I was using flat config files
with usernames mapped to their specific domains.

/etc/exim/config/domain.name/local.aliases

Just contains a list of usernames that should receive mail for
domain.name, and then I have mutliple domain.name directories for each
domain.

My main transport:

maildir_delivery:
driver = appendfile
directory = /home/$local_part/Maildir
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
maildir_format
prefix =
suffix =
check_string =

Main director:

maildir_local:
driver = aliasfile
transport = maildir_delivery
user = ${local_part}
domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/config/local.domains
file = /etc/exim/config/$domain/local.aliases
search_type = lsearch
no_more

Can someone either point me in the direction of an example exim.conf
using the same type setup? I've been trying to make my way through the
the new Exim book, but haven't had much luck on where to start
converting this to version 4. Thanks in advance.
--
Matthew Daubenspeck
http://www.oddprocess.org

11:42:20 up 4 days, 23:28, 1 user, load average: 0.04, 0.09, 0.08