RE: [exim] greylisting and VERP's

Author: Steffen Heil
To: 'Kirill Miazine'
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] greylisting and VERP's
Hi

> VERP-addresses _usually_ contain the variable part in a
> suffix. As a workaround one might only look at the part of
> the local part that comes before the suffix. In your case you
> could feed axis@??? to the greylister.

That would be easy, if I knew, that are verp addresses.
But how to detect those?
A lot of my clients have "-" in normal addresses.

For now, I ignore the problem, as most of such mails (which get greylisted
each, because of different sender addresses) come from the same servers and
thus they are whitelisted after 1-2 days. But I would feel better, if I knew
how to securely detect them.

Regards,
Steffen