Re: [exim] same_domain_copy_routing

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] same_domain_copy_routing
Tony Finch wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Jeremy Harris wrote:
>

>>Is the same_domain_copy_routing option on a manualroute safe
>>against deliveries by an earlier router for local_parts of
>>the same domain, or only against other messages?
>

> It only applies to other recipient addresses on the same message that are
> handled by the same router.

Thanks Tony. Having enabled it, I'm still getting seperate deliveries,
presumably due to previous routers having set up headers_add and
_remove. Would it be possible at the same-domain test in the router
to also test for identical headers-add and _remove content?

Alternatively, is my use of manualroute not the best here?
The exim in question is the MX for a particular domain;
the destination machine has the A record by the same name
and wants SMTP delivery.

Cheers,
    Jeremy