Re: [exim] disable tls to a given host/network

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] disable tls to a given host/network
Ariano Bertacca <a.bertacca@???> (Mi 15 Jun 2005 14:40:45 CEST):
> Hi!
>
> Is there a way to disable tls for a given host or network?
> I already found several postings regarding "hosts_avoid_tls", but that
> seems not to work, as i always get this error:
> ...option "hosts_avoid_tls" unknown ("driver" must be specified before
> any private options)...

W/o your config file I can guess only. The order of the options in the
router is important. First the driver, than the driver specific
options.

It should read as: (From my mind, not checked.)

    ,----

    |begin transports
    |
    |remote_smtp:
    |   driver = smtp
    |   hosts_avoid_tls = ....

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Gruesse aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -