Re: [exim] acl to drop messages addressed to specific recipi…

Author: Steve C. Lamb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] acl to drop messages addressed to specific recipients
On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 03:31:47PM +0200, Frans Hals wrote:
> is there anybody out there who successfully implemented an acl_check_rcpt to
> drop messages to specific recipients?

    Yup.  I had a friend who wanted her email address on my machine to bounce
but still wanted an active account for web space.  Stuck the following in my
ACL section somewhere appropriate:

  deny message = unknown user
       recipients = ${if exists{CONFDIR/local_black_receiver}\
                             {CONFDIR/local_black_receiver}\
                             {}}

    local_black_receiver being a file with email addresses, one to a line,
that are rejected outright even though they exist.