Re: [exim] Re: Replacement for match_domain in Exim 4.3?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: torsten
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Re: Replacement for match_domain in Exim 4.3?
>> You can solve your problem with an ACL statement like
>> deny sender_domains = !+local_domains

What does sender_domain check? The envelope or the from: field?

> Depends on whether "from: field" refers to the header or envelope.

This hits pretty much where I am not sure what I need to check. Though my
problem is pretty straight forward. If you are authorized to the server as
someone@??? you should not be able to send mails that appear to
come from someone.else@???.

So I would guess I need to take care about the from: field, don't I?

What is the relationship between the from: field and the envelope? What
info gets filled in from where?

Pointers to the Exim spec will do, but I was unable to find this info myself.

Regards,
Torsten

> Tony Finch <dot@???> wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 torsten@??? wrote:
>
>>> we're running Exim 4.3 and I would like to limit users to send mail

with a
>>> from: field with domains that are in the local_domains list.
> [...]
>> You can solve your problem with an ACL statement like
>
>> deny sender_domains = !+local_domains
>
> Depends on whether "from: field" refers to the header or envelope.
>               cu andreas
> --
> "See, I told you they'd listen to Reason," [SPOILER] Svfurlr fnlf,

fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.