[exim] System filter and message_body

Author: Sartorelli, Kevin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] System filter and message_body
I've got one that has me beat. I have a system filter that works great
and wish to add a check for the following in a message:
I'm sure this is familiar to you from many of the latest virus
offerings.  My problem is that it appears that I can search for my
string up to the line before this string in the original messages (ie
the <BR>'s all in a row), but not after that.
    <BR>The Openpolytechnic Support Team <BR>
    <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>
    <BR>+++ Attachment: No Virus (Clean)
    <BR>+++ Openpolytechnic Antivirus - www.openpolytechnic.ac.nz
In fact, I can't search for anything below that.

What's so magic about that part of the message? Does $message_body only
check the first 7 (or so) lines?

If this is an RTFM, please point me at the section in the manual as I'm
rapidly wearing out my copy :-(

Cheers
Kevin